Sinelli: For the person who creates!

This is a uber-super picture-y post about OHMYGOSHASUPERCREATIVESHOP.

Yes, Sinelli! 

People who personally know me know that I'm super particular about paper quality. When I first came to Finland in January this year, Tiimari announced that they are bankrupt, and ran 70% sales for the longest time. But being Finnish-illiterate, I have no clue that the whole shop was on sale for a limited period of time, and therefore did not hoard paper. Biggest mistake of my life!

After I finally realized that they are going to be gone for good, I was depressed for a while, because I thought that the whole of Helsinki would not house nice paper anymore. Until I found Sinelli.
Such love!
I honestly love shops that heart paper. Such love cannot be described.
It goes something like-- OMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMG.
People who talk in terms of 190gsm? 70gsm? 220gsm? kraft paper? gloss/matt? YEA! I love such folks.

 I love how they have such colourful, textured wrapping paper and ribbons too!

Actual works.

Again, they have this newsletter thingy that teaches you how to make crafts.
Hand-made ornaments and jewelry. Really cute!
Make your own house too.
 
 I spotted Ihania designs again here. Really love Ihania designs, and their facebook page. There's always something really creative on their facebook page! Check them out!
This A pendant-like charm is really mesmerizing. I stared at it for quite some time.It looks as though it's inspired by the Finnish-flag, yet it seems to have a character of its own!

This is like...a button gallery.
Cutest felt ever.
Super Mariooo.
I took two of their newsletter after shopping for gorgeous paper in Sinelli! You should visit too!
Like them on facebook here!
Support creative companies haha!

0 comments:

Copyright © June 2014. The Hieno Shops!