JUJU Jewellery: Your Timeless Companion.

Rachel Zoe once said--"To me, accessories are more important than the clothes." I couldn't agree more! Imagine my excitement when I was looking through the Helsinki's Pop-in-the-store campaign, and found Juju Jewellery listed. They are a Finnish cozy jewellery boutique with really cool designs.

So I visited them yesterday! I love how they make everything look so exquisite.
This post is a teaser...because in the NEXT post, I'm going to interview the creators behind Juju Jewellery!

I managed to speak to Mari, one of the three designers behind Juju Jewellery! :)
She draws her inspirations from nature, people and snow.

Here are some of Juju Jewellery designs. I love the silver...and the really cool snowflakes.



And the daisy collection~~inspired in Paris.

Caught your interest yet? Stay tuned for the next post! :)

0 comments:

Copyright © June 2014. The Hieno Shops!